Pages

My Blog List

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Reading activity for this week

This week I read Just to be safe by John Lockyer. It is a fiction story. 

Our WALT was to question the author's purpose for writing the story. 

The author wrote the story so children can be safe when they go on a trip. In the story grandma is the person who keeps the children safe. She asked Kate not to go on the flying fox because it was too fast. Grandma told Kate that she was too young for the flying fox because you have to be 10 years old to go on the flying fox. 

5 comments:

Aaliyahna said...

Hi Dallas I love what you are learning about and the short writing you wrote that was a lovely one

Shannon said...

Good work Dallas Keep it up......

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

Hi Dallas lovely writing about keeping our self safe on school trips and I liked how you hook me in your writing and others too cool 100%

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

Thank you Dallas for saying nice things on my blog.

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

Great work Dallas kept da great wk up

Post a Comment