Pages

My Blog List

Saturday 25 July 2015

My weekend

On Saturday I woke up and my aunty had just arrived.We heard her music because it was loud,My aunty asked me if I want to go with her , and i said 'YES please' I was so happy and I had a huge smile on my face because i was going to my aunty's house for the night plus my uncle was at my nana's house for the weekend.

Once we left my mum was in the front waiting for us to go.After living we played some music when we were driving,my aunty didn't know what to do because she was confused what to do.She was thinking about getting my uncle some lunch for him,but instead she dropped us off on the drive way and went to the shop to get him a drink and a chewing gum...

After that my aunty came back from the shop She then gave my uncle his chewing gum and drink once she got in the house after a while my nana and her partner just had finished picking my nana up from work because she always finished at three thirty pm.

3 comments:

Melenaite said...

Great story Dallas I hope you had a very good time at your aunty's house.I really like that you talked about what you did in the weekends and it was very awsome and cool to read.

Melenaite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fine8dww234@glenbrea.schooo.nz said...

Hi Dallas I like how you do your writing because you do capital letters and full stop and you also do speech marks.

Post a Comment