Pages

My Blog List

Tuesday 9 August 2016

The book review about The Haunting by Margaret Mahy

Today Weka group read a book called the haunting by Margaret Mahy and it's all about how the boy Barney see's ghost and hears ghost.

Book Review of (Insert Title here) by (author). The book review of the Haunting by Margaret Mahy. This book  is about a boy name Barney and he thinks that seeing ghost is normal for him. He started seeing ghost when he was a young boy and he thought that seeing ghost is like when you fall off a bike or fall on the ground and cry. My favourite part of The Haunting book was  when the boy Barney thought he was getting close to death. I like this book because it is scary and has a lot of details about the boy and what is happening in the book.  I think someone that is interested and loves to read scary horror books, I think I would tell people that are really wanting to read this story.


Book review by: By Dallas

I rated this book 5 out of 5 because when I started reading through the first chapter it was interesting and then when I got to the middle of the chapter it was explaining what is happening to the boy.


Image result for 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment