Pages

My Blog List

Thursday 11 August 2016

Volleyball

This morning room 7 students had Volleyball lessons with coach Antonia. She asked us a few question about what is the first most important in volleyball we said serve but it was all of the positions. For our warm up game we had to get a partner, My partner was Amelia.

I and my partner had to do a dig and set,We did that for 5 minutes.Then we lined up on the white line with our partner on the other side of the net. We just had to serve the ball to our partner and they catch it.

After that we were numbered from 1 to 6. This game we played was volleyball,The first group to verse was group 1 and 2 on the other side of them, group 3 and 4 versed then at the last net, group 5 and 6 versed. We swapped over to different groups to verse them. Our lesson was better than last week. I learnt a lot of new skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment