Pages

My Blog List

Friday 4 March 2016

All About Me

Fakalofa Lahi Atu, My name is Dallas,I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae school. My favourite subjects are maths and art.When I leave school or college I want to go to university to study tourism.

I come from a village called Namakulu which is in the middle of Niue. My favourite sports is rugby and cricket. My favourite colours are black and red. My goals are to try my best and improve in all my subjects like maths,reading and writing and to be a great role model also achieving all my goals this year.

1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Dallas, I bet tourism would be very interesting to study. Would you be interested in travelling to new places? I hope you have been enjoying all of the art we have been doing this term!

Post a Comment