Pages

My Blog List

Thursday 22 September 2016

Kiwi can reflection

This term in kiwi can room 7 students have been learning about so much life lessons. My education has built more and more higher. 

We have learnt about three different topics this year Problem solving, Perseverance and Goal setting. For problem solving it all about working together to solve the problem, Perseverance is when you keep on trying and never giving up and finally Goal setting, working on getting my goals right to at the national standards.

Long term goal is to reach another stage and a short term goal is to get good at maths or get good at timetables and divisions.During this year, these three topics has made me more and more confident in 
speaking and sharing my ideas in front of audience.

Then we went out and played a game of multiple games, we were split into two teams. There were three different games like soccer, turbo touch and netball. It was cool play it because we cheered on for our classmates.

What I have learnt in kiwi can this term is what has changed in my life and I have also learnt about never giving up and keep on trying even though I miss things like the soccer ball today when we played that multiple games.

Image result for kiwi can

0 comments:

Post a Comment